Reconciliation specialist, Bulgaria
Crypto.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong.
The F&A team comprises multiple functions from Financials Control & Business Performance Management, Procurement, Digital Transformation, Tax, Treasury and Operations. Together, the team optimizes our global finance initiatives and enjoys being detailed-oriented while multitasking across various exciting project scopes
- Reconcile all transactions of the Company’s customers;
- Analyze and identify issues related to the reconstruction and escalate them to the representative team;
- Follow up on issues that are still not resolved;
- Provide timely feedback on issues or account statuses if requested;
- Support audit findings as requested in relation to internal or external audit control;
- Cooperate closely with other company's departments in order to have the execution of reconciliation processes run smoothly;
- Deliver high-quality work with minimal to no supervision.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Reconciliation is a must;
- Good Excel skills;
- Good Variance analysis skills;
- Good AWS Athena (Presto) skills are a strong advantage;
- Basic knowledge of the applicable legislation in the areas of corporate finances and payment services;
- The Specialist must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team.
- Integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in fintech and services and motivation to occupy the position.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Talent Acquisition Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.