Senior Frontend Engineer | React
Threely is a full-stack web3 infrastructure company with a mission to onboard billions onto the web3. Currently in stealth, Threely is backed by renowned VCs in the Web3 space. Joining Threely means becoming an integral part of our founding team, collaborating with a group actively involved in crypto since 2014 with early-stage exits.
The team's experience includes working with Ethereum Foundation, ETHC, Litecoin, and Binance and being the founders of Polygon's Native Accelerator. Alumni of UPenn, INSEAD, IIT, IIM and BITS.
Who are we looking for?
An Individual who is self-organized has the hunger to learn, takes up responsibilities, and is focused on fast execution. Proficient in Web2 and Web3 (preferable), agile UX-focused design thinking for consumer and business-facing applications. This is a hands-on role.
Tria is a warzone where each stakeholder (not employee) has a very high level of accountability and responsibility. This role is not for the fainthearted, so do apply if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and potentially earn 6-7 figures when we launch our own token.
- (Must-Have) Fluent in English
- (Must Have) Min. of 3 years of web development experience
- Experience building scalable, well-engineered Web2 and Web3 (preferred) products
- Proficient in React.js, Next.js, Typescript, CSS
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with complex state management
- Self-organized, hunger to learn, responsible, and focused on fast execution
- Build frontend systems for Threely.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Security-first approach
- Articulate a long-term technical direction for the product
- Ensure security, availability, and scalability in infrastructure
- Create trustworthy user experiences that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable
Nice to have
- Experience in multi-chain crypto wallets, cross-chain communication and DID systems (i.e. ENS)
- Having worked with B2B SaaS company
- Experience within fintech companies
Perks & Benefits
- No-nonsense team culture
- Exciting and ambitious atmosphere
- Fully remote work
- Great compensation package
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, TypeScript Web3 Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!