Risk Quant Manager (Derivatives)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Working in a fast growing risk management team under derivatives business unit.
- Focus on the market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, client portfolio/exposure, manipulative or disruptive trading practices and other risk areas.
- Design, implement and improve risk framework and policy in line with organization risk strategy and market changes to prevent, eliminate and mitigate risks.
- Conduct timely risk analysis on derivatives products through quantitative models and other statistical methods, including simulation mode, scenario analysis and stress tests to identify and monitor risks.
- Identify existing and potential risk events that may cause serious loss to the exchange or clients and propose solutions to mitigate the risks.
- Build and improve risk indicators for automated monitoring purposes including real time alerts, daily and weekly reports.
- Collaborate with business, product and technical teams to improve products and features including index, liquidation, liquidity and trading rules from time to time.
- Responsible for overseeing all risk indicators and alerts and ensure appropriate actions are taken to resolve incidents or risk events.
- Have a deep understanding of derivatives products i.e. futures and options and cryptocurrency industry.
- Major in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Finance, Physics and Data Sciences or other related STEM. Holder of FRM, CFA or other related certificates are preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in risk management, quantitative trading or research work within crypto derivatives industry.
- Able to demonstrate good coding skills, familiar with big data processing and analysis such as Hive(SQL), Python and be able to build the quantitative model from large and complex datasets and good at data visualization.
- Able to demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills, and have ability to work flexibly and remotely in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Able to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines and be comfortable working in constantly evolving crypto industry.
- Be proactive, curious, self-driven and a fast learner. Have a strong duty of responsibility, good communication, writing and presentation skills. And a good team player.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus, for communication with various stakeholders in the company.
- Due to the nature of the work, you would be required to work on certain weekends.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.