Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Research and evaluate applications and services for use by the institution. Provide a matrix when possible, detailing features within each different application or service.
- Assistance with the deployment and upkeep of the information security department’s website content.
- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks and servers as required.
- Assist with applications/tools including but not limited to SIEM, IPS, Netflow, e-mail gateway protection, and DLP tools.
- Perform compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls.
- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate/graduate student in good academic standing.
- Introductory knowledge of security concepts: AV, Firewall, etc.
- Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all institutional policies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference given to students enrolled with a concentration in Information Technology or majoring in Computer Science.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Internship Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs.