Senior Backend Developer for Blockchain platform
JOIN TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT 2021 FINALIST!
Tatum is a rapidly growing startup. We have created a platform that allows developers to build the next generation of software with blockchains at the core. The platform allows integrating any of 40+ blockchains into apps or platforms in no time. Our platform engineering team plays a crucial part in designing, implementing, and maintaining the systems powering the surging demand from leaders in gaming, banking, fintech, logistics, and other industries.
What you will do
- Developing Tatum's unique API blockchain platform and libraries
- Improving our codebase and its functionality
- Designing, building, auditing, testing and maintaining the highest code standards
- Debugging, bug fixing
- Implementing your changes to production
- Contributing to open-source projects and building the blockchain ecosystem
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Backend or Full-stack developer
- You have experience with TypeScript and Node.js
- You communicate comfortably in English to support our engineers and customers
- You are comfortable with L3 support in a distributed remote team
- You are not afraid to come up with your own ideas
- Work from anywhere - Most of our team works remotely. Nevertheless, you are also always welcome in our office in Brno or London
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.