Senior Backend Engineer
We started in 2018, bringing high quality, accurate insights on decentralized applications to a global audience and rapidly became the go-to, trusted industry source.
Today, we’re the starting point for dapp discovery - hosting more than 14k dapps - offer comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and lead the way in data led, actionable industry reporting.
DappRadar is also the largest dapp distribution pipeline on earth and acts as a funnel through which dapp users, researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can easily access actionable market data and make informed decisions.
Our investors are Naspers Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Angel Invest Berlin and NordicNinja Ventures. Their strategy is to invest in companies and sectors with high, long-term growth potential.DappRadar has succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in Dapp analytics & discovery with HQ in Lithuania.
With over 14.000 Dapps, we are the biggest Dapp Store in the world - we are the Radar everyone needs to stay up to date and not miss out.
We manage databases with more than 14 billion rows and a size of +800TB, which provide data to our DappRadar frontend for our 1 million monthly visitors to enjoy.
As we scale our solution to clients worldwide, we seek a skilled, solution-oriented senior developer to join our already strong team.
If you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter, join our team!
You’ll be in a rewarding company:
- Receive compelling stock options offerings and RADAR token offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture
- “Family First” policy
Get ready to make an impact:
- Develop, maintain & support an important part of our business applications & features in Node.js & PHP
- Create prototypes & applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
- Communicate with business users and translate requirements into simple & elegant solutions
- Adopt best practices in development, code versioning, testing, and deployment
- Mentor other developers and help grow their skill sets
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by challenging the status quo
What you’ll bring to our team:
- 3+ years experience with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with PHP (Symfony)
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL || Mongo databases
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong skills in creating & consuming APIs (rate limiting, caching, speed, queues, etc.)
- Experience using git (GitHub)
- Intrinsically motivated & a positive attitude
- Strong English language skills (verbal & written)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with k8s
- Experience with AWS & EKS
- Experience with a blockchain programming language (Solidity)
- Experience in the blockchain, gaming, or fintech industry
Let DappRadar know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!