Senior Corporate Initiatives Manager
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
If you’re a self-starter who thrives with ambiguity and brings structure to chaos, this is the role for you. The Senior Corporate Initiatives Manager will play a critical role in enabling Chainalysis to achieve its most important objectives. You’ll take ownership of priority initiatives with c-suite visibility, pull together cross-functional teams, and lead them to success. You will also help up-level how Chainalysis functions as an enterprise, building and maturing the business processes that allow our teams to run fast while staying in sync.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if:
- You have led major initiatives such as operational improvement efforts, post-merger management, cost efficiency initiatives, enterprise software overhauls, or similar efforts to successful conclusion, making a material impact on Chainalysis’ corporate objectives
- You have created enduring, streamlined processes that enable Chainalysis’ teams to more effectively prioritize, collaborate, and deliver results
- Your familiarity with the business has allowed you to identify significant opportunities and you have kicked off initiatives to pursue them
- You are a trusted partner to executive leadership and have also developed deeply collaborative business relationships across the organization
A background like this helps:
- Experience at top management consulting firms, on private equity operations teams, or on the strategy & ops team of enterprise tech companies
- Experience preparing high-growth companies to go public and managing them through all phases of the IPO process
- Being the go-to problem solver who steps in when there’s a critical problem or a can’t-miss opportunity
- Possess a rigorous attention to detail, comfort with numbers, and approach problems with first principles analysis mindset
- Ability to lead by influence and without direct authority
- Masters in Business Administration