Senior Front End Engineer
Block explorers suck. They load obscure data that requires years of chain nativity to understand intuitively. We don’t believe this standard can persist if Web3 is to progress.
The Lore Block Explorer makes blockchain data legible, and querying as simple as Google Search
Full Job Description: https://lorecareers.super.site/lore-front-end-engineer
About us: https://lorecareers.super.site/
Senior Front End Developer
About you: We are looking for a senior front-end software engineer who is passionate about the intersection of UX and web3, and appreciates the power that interfaces have to transform user experiences.
- You have a natural sense for product and obsess over the details
- You love the fast-paced motion of a small team on a mission. Oh, and you love growth
- You speak your mind and are unafraid to disagree because you believe the best collaborative efforts are open and honest
- You’re chain native. That means you know and understand blockchain data, logic, and structure intuitively as a function of exposure and experience.
- Own the interface design implementation process for the Block Explorer Product (wallet address pages, contract pages, token pages etc).
- Work closely with the CTO, Product Leads and Designers to build a cohesive process for front-end deliverables
- Frequent assessment and iteration recommendations best on the same