Senior Frontend Engineer, Payment and Wallet
Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the crypto space.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the Payments & Wallet team (also known as PAW 🐾). The solutions we develop sit at the intersection of crypto and fiat worlds. Our team is focused on onboarding new customers and making transacting on the platform smooth and reliable.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and evolve frontend applications as part of a cross-functional team. Our tech stack is Angular 16, TypeScript, CSS, Cypress, REST, Figma, Notion;
- Build integrations with crypto wallets, such as Metamask;
- Grow and help to adopt our internal components library in Storybook;
- Build and maintain CI/CD systems using GitHub Actions;
- Take initiative to ensure the long-term quality of the code and actively participating in decisions related to the architecture of the frontend;
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What we're looking for:
- Have 3+ years of experience building frontend systems and components. Expertise in one of the popular frontend framework such as Angular, React or Vue;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams collaborating with backend engineers, designers and product managers;
- You value business impact over lines of code written;
- You’re organized, proactive and can be your own manager;
- Experience with financial product companies and interest in crypto markets is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- MacBook Pro
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped global environment
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...)
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, React Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Typescript Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Frontend Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.