Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
We’re a decentralized, remote-first company with teammates based in Singapore, India and Pakistan (for now 😉). We are divided by borders but our common mission to help devs build and flourish in the web3 ecosystem has brought us very close. If you are in any timezone of Asia and are a web3 native, we would love to have you onboard.
The startup has acquired over 120K devs in 11 months of launch. We are looking for a high energy and passionate Sales Specialist to join our team
Metaschool produces courses for devs to build, ship, and learn Web3.We’re a decentralized, remote-first company with teammates based in Singapore, India and Pakistan. We are divided by borders, but our common mission to help developers build and flourish in the web3 ecosystem has brought us very close.Our Core Values:🏗 Buidl dope shit! - We care about what you have built, not your degrees or FAANG experience.🌈 Stay weird - Own yourself, be yourself! Diversity is our strength!🏔 Improve daily - Daily efforts compound. Don’t underestimate them.☝ Developers come first - We are building for devs. Put them first, always!📝 Learners for life - Leave your ego outside, learn whenever you can.🤝 Collaborate to win - If you want to go far, collaborate and go with a team.About the Role:We're looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer with 4+ years of experience to join our team. You'll be working with our tech stack that includes Next.js, HTML Tailwind, and Laravel. Your main goal will be to build and maintain high-quality web applications. Knowing React.js is crucial for this role, as it's a key part of our development process.Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain web applications using Next.js, HTML Tailwind, and Laravel.
- Write clean and efficient code.
- Combine user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic. Ensure the entire application is robust and easy to manage.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Stay updated with new updates in our tech stack and related technologies.
- You have 4+ years of experience in full-stack development.
- You have a solid understanding and experience with React.js, as well as familiarity with Next.js, HTML Tailwind, and Laravel.
- You have a solid understanding of SQL and databases.
- You're familiar with code versioning tools like Git.
- You have a problem-solving attitude and can work both independently and within a team.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with team members and other departments.