Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Anomaly Detection)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.We are looking for Senior Algorithm Engineer to join our TechOps team. This is a full-time onsite/remote position to hire in Canada or Romania.
- Responsible for the development and algorithm optimization of abnormal detection, root cause analysis and other functions of monitoring products
- Focus on cutting-edge technologies and trends in AiOps field to drive algorithm and product optimization
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Good foundation of program development, familiar with Python, Java, spark, Flink and other distributed computing platforms
- Familiar with machine learning and deep learning algorithms, such as logistic regression, tree model, ensemble learning, temporal data correlation algorithms ARIMA, LSTM, CNN, etc
- Familiar with machine learning related development frameworks, such as Numpy, Sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc., experience in practical application and optimization of algorithm projects
- Experience in anomaly detection or root cause analysis related to monitoring products is preferred
- AiOps related experience is preferred
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Java Web3 Jobs, Machine Learning Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!