Senior Performance Marketing Specialist - Programmatic Trader
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.As a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist - Programmatic Trader, you’ll lead our digital advertising team in the planning and execution of paid ad campaigns across programmatics DPS, we are seeking highly skilled and experienced. The candidate should possess a strong expertise in running programmatic ad campaigns on various demand-side platforms (DSPs) such as Moloco, LiftOff, Iron Source, and The Trade Desk. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in data analytics, with proficiency in tools like Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, and CM360.
- Develop, execute, and optimize programmatic ad campaigns using leading DSPs such as Moloco, LiftOff, Iron Source, and The Trade Desk
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive optimization, improve targeting, and increase ROI
- Perform constant tracking, reporting, and analysis of campaign data using tools such as Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, and CM360 to ensure optimal performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (creative, sales, product, etc.) to align on campaign objectives and strategies
- Monitor industry trends and developments in programmatic advertising, while consistently implementing best practices
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the company's target audience, product offerings, and advertising objectives
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with data privacy regulations and company policies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in performance marketing, specifically managing programmatic ad campaigns on DSPs like Moloco, LiftOff, Iron Source, and The Trade Desk
- Strong expertise in data analytics, with extensive knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, and CM360
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, advertising strategies, and industry trends
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations and their impact on digital advertising
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and project management tools
- JIRA & Figma previous experience are a plus
- Must be a fluent English speaker. Additional languages considered a strong asset
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!