Senior Product Designer
Syndr is an institutional-grade decentralized exchange for trading derivatives. Syndr enables traders to trade Options, Perpetuals & Futures on the same platform with no compromises, combining high performance & high capital efficiency.
- High-Performance Orderbook: Traders can trade with extremely low latency on Syndr's high-performance orderbook.
- Cross-margin + Portfolio margin: Syndr uses cross-margining for everything on the platform, including support for portfolio margining as well.
- USD-margined, everything: everything in USD.
- Native Block-trading: 2 counter-parties can easy execute block trades on Syndr
- Best-in-class UX: Syndr has one-click deposits + withdrawals, no gas fees for trading, integrations with fiat onramps & smooth UI for both retail as well as professional traders
- Institutional-grade: Syndr is DeFi's 1st institutional-grade derivatives exchange and can be easily integrated with institutional liquidity networks & trading tools such as automated RFQs, option & futures analytics platforms, platforms offering audit trails, directories of potential counterparties with selective KYC/AML, compliance providers, etc.
- Structured Products: Syndr will offer sophisticated strategies segregated by risk profiles which settle on our exchange.
- Non-custodial: Users on Syndr always maintain control of their funds. Syndr never takes custody of any user funds.
Design useful, beautiful, and performant experiences for our users
Design products & features on our web and mobile trading platforms
Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product managers, developers, traders, quants, and other designers to create and implement design solutions for the platform
Conduct user research and analysis to understand user needs and behaviour and use insights to inform design decisions
Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for the platform's user interface, ensuring a cohesive and consistent visual language
Design marketing materials for growth campaigns and blog posts.
Create and maintain design systems and style guides to ensure consistency across all design outputs
Test and iterate on designs based on user feedback and data analysis
Source and work with external contract design resources
Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies in the blockchain & derivatives industry
2+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience
Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
A portfolio of work that demonstrates a strong design aesthetic, user-centered design principles and a passion for product design
Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools such as InVision or Framer
Proven experience building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout design
You are an open-minded and accountable individual who respects collaboration
Experience with user research and testing methodologies
Excellent communication and organisational skills in English
Bachelor's degree in a related design major or equivalent work experience
✅ You will stand out if you have …
Experience designing for DeFi, blockchain or crypto-related projects is preferred
Experience/Interest in FinTech
Knowledge of NodeJs, ReactJS, HTML/CSS, and front-end development is a plus
Trading experience(in Traditional markets or crypto), as well as knowledge of derivative products, is a plus
🤝 Values & How we work?
The entire crypto space doesn't just move fast but is constantly accelerating. It’s hard building a DeFi product — it’s 24/7, 365 days a year, markets do not close, the ground beneath you can shift, assumptions can and do fail & risk of burning out is real.
We take our product + brand very seriously.
If we see even a small flaw in our product, we always ask ourselves - Why isn't this perfect?
All members have perpetual autonomy to fix anything broken that we notice, and we do not wait for someone else to tell us what to do.
Take extreme ownership of everything we do
If the team fails, everyone fails, so prioritize and execute.
We think long-term, set big goals, and communicate with clear directions and goals to achieve them. Everyone must understand not just what they're doing but also why they are doing it.
No Egos, lead by example, and mutual accountability.
Strive for clear and simple communication - this is easier said than done but communicating the "why" of an issue is equally important as the "what.”
All meetings have an agenda, with outcomes clearly defined as tasks and call-to-actions.
Prioritize all tasks by - what is more important for our users without compromising on any of the above goals.
What we Offer
Unique opportunity to work with a small, focused & ambitious team on very interesting projects and get the level of responsibility and ownership that would be unlikely at any other project.
Great company culture: informal, non-hierarchical, ambitious, highly professional yet collaborative and entrepreneurial
Sense of a Shared Mission
Work on the latest technology, equipment, and web3 stack with dedicated budgets
Flexible working hours
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Product Designer Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Designer Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Frontend Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Move Crypto Jobs, Node.js Crypto Jobs, Contract Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!