SEO & Outreach Specialist
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.Binance is hiring a dedicated and talented SEO and Outreach Specialist. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve Binance’s visiblity through outreach and engagement with current and future partners. Success in the role will ultimately be demonstrated through growing binance.com domain authority, as well as increasing exposure for, and driving traffic and user acquisition for binance.com. As this role relies on developing relationships with various external partners, superb written communication and responsiveness, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit are key traits. The SEO and Outreach Specialist should have working knowledge and experience with inbound link building strategies and be well rounded with all digital marketing channels and their interdependencies. Familiarity with and enthusiasm for blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus. This position offers the opportunity to deepen valuable digital marketing skills using cutting-edge tools and tech as a part of a high-performing team supporting a fast-paced, exciting business.
- Work as part of the SEO team to identify and act on backlink building, content strategy, messaging, and partnership opportunities.
- Keep track of Binance’s backlink profile to maintain healthy links.
- Research and understand crypto ecosystem, find new link opportunities by using the latest search techniques and conducting competitor backlink analysis.
- Maintain outreach funnel and provide updates as needed in SEO strategy meetings.
- Work with the product, PR and content teams to support ongoing brand objectives and give progress reports on a frequent basis.
- Contact influencers, journalists, website owners, to set up appointments to discuss marketing, content, and sponsorship.
- Interact with external vendors to build backlinks to our website and implement our link building strategy.
- Establish and nurture partner relationships that can be leveraged for future campaigns.
- Use tools to scale outreach efforts when necessary.
- Plan and edit blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites.
- Assist the SEO team with finance, budget calculations and other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with outreach, partnership development, or link building preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus.