Social/Sales (Graphic) Designer
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
What we do:
- We provide blockchain foundation teams with infrastructure and services for faster product development.
- We provide investors with a single entry point to all blockchains.
- We provide developers with access to blockchain data.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe ❤️
Nevertheless our team is distributed we have one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future. We believe in the power of decentralised finance, a system that is supposed to be fair to everyone. We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance 💰
P2P.org is a powerful brand with a good reputation, and over the years we have developed a good network. We try to provide the best conditions for our customers. We're also big tech geeks, with a keen interest in developing cool new tech, which further increases the confidence in our brand 🤓
We are looking for a social/sales designer to assist us in creating innovative visual concepts that will contribute to the development of our brand on social media. 🔥
The Social\sales designer role is a critical one that involves a direct collaboration with product team leaders, business development team members, and operational leaders. As such, it offers a great opportunity to exercise one's creativity and strategic planning skills in a variety of contexts. The Social\sales designer role is an exciting and dynamic one that is sure to provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth 🔝
With us you have a chance to become a pioneer in development of unique features for web3 technologies 💪
You will 🚀
- Developing and sharing various social media content like graphics, videos, and other forms of content
- Creating attractive social media posts to catch the audience's attention
- Designing creative and interactive presentations for pitch decks, demo days, online conferences etc.
- Developing landing pages for marketing purposes via Tilda, Webflow, Wix or other software
- Establish and implement strategies for driving and increasing online traffic
- Merch and package design for the events
You have 🤓
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Assistant, Social Media Executive, or a similar role in the Marketing department
- Understanding of social media principles and best practices
- Experience creating posts, visuals, and videos for social media
- Highly creative and motivated individual
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Portfolio to present your work
Bonus if you have 😎
- Experience working or passion in decentralized technology concepts
What we offer ➡️
At P2P.org creativity is encouraged, a positive atmosphere is fostered and high-quality standards of work are established. We do not hesitate to say that we have unique expertise in the market.
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Designer Crypto Jobs.
March 28, 2023