Software Engineer (New Grad)
Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
As a new grab engineer focused at Alchemy, you'll be working on some of the most sophisticated products in the blockchain world. From high-throughput distributed systems to full-stack applications you'll focus building and supporting a platform that supports millions of users globally.
- Own the end to end product lifecycle of identifying, designing, and building new features
- Contribute and lead feature discussions, stand up meetings, and code reviews
- Identify opportunities to improve existing practices and uphold Alchemy's high technical quality bar
- Write stable, high coverage test cases for features you ship
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers
What We're Looking For:
- BS/BA/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science
- 2 professional internships
- Experience designing, building, scaling and maintaining core backend software components (experience with API platforms a plus) or building full-stack applications
- Ability to solve complex design, scaling, latency, or performance problems in high-throughput, low-latency systems
- Experience with AWS technologies is a plus
- Experience with production distributed systems, web applications, and microservice architecture
- Experience developing with Java (Micronauts), Typescript (Node), and/or Python (Django)
- Proven track record building highly available and highly scalable systems
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Web3 experience
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Phd Crypto Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, TypeScript Web3 Jobs, Java Crypto Jobs, Django Web3 Jobs, Full Stack Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.