Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward.
The Yugaverse is made up of: Bored Ape Yacht Club Mutant Ape Yacht Club Bored Ape Kennel Club CryptoPunks Meebits Otherside
Plus dozens of community projects using Ape, CryptoPunks, and Meebits IP.
As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Our flagship collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, debuted in April 2021. Since then, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and made both web3 and gaming history with the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation (Otherside). We also found some time to see old friends and make new ones with headline-making events (ApeFest, VMAs) and partnerships (Rolling Stone, Adidas).
Along the way, the Yuga team has grown from 4 to 100+ people, and we’re still on the lookout for brilliant thinkers and doers who can grow alongside us, push us forward, and create work that makes history. If that sounds like you, apply to one of our open roles or reach out.
The people that keep us balanced. Our finance team translates the numbers into insights that power our day-to-day and keep us moving toward our long-term goals.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring a Staff Accountant to join our Finance team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help scaling and automating our accounting function to support our business growth. You’ll be part of a fast paced, collaborative growing team and innovative and emerging company leading the way in Web3. You’d be joining a fast-paced and agile team.
- Support general ledger accounting, including ensuring completeness of expense accruals, reconciling prepaid expenses and fixed asset balances, among other areas.
- Provide support for year-end audits and tax filings, working closely with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with GAAP and other relevant accounting standards.
- Monitor and analyze financial performance, providing regular reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Participate in critical projects, including the transitioning to new external vendors, integration, automation or enhancements.
- Maintain compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures including up-to-date process documentation and procedures.
- Manage corporate cards processes and oversee accurate recording of monthly expenses.
- Analyzes and provides data metrics on accounts payable and other transactions-related data.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- A mix of high-growth start-up companies or public accounting is desired.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and finance, with experience in cryptocurrency accounting a plus.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and other relevant accounting standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient technical skills - Excel, GSheets, ERP systems.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $90,000 to $101,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
Let Yuga Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!