Technical Lead Software Developer (webMethods)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 - $90 USD / HR
- Bachelor of Science or similar qualification
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing in Software AG webMethods (9.x and 10.x) and its various supporting products like Trading Networks, Universal Messaging, and etc
- 8+ years of experience in integration design, patterns, and development in a dynamic fast paced environment
- 6+ years of experience working with integration event messaging patterns
- 2+ years of working experience working with Kafka
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- A working history with AWS, Kubernetes, GCP, or equivalent cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience with various project management methodologies like agile and waterfall
- Talent to collaborate with internal partners to bring projects forward to completion
- Experience working on web services, HTTP, and REST APIs
- Working java knowledge is desired
- Great a communicator with analytical skills
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.