Technical Product Manager
Boson enables the decentralized exchange of physical assets- tokenised as redeemable NFTs.
Boson Protocol solves the problem of fair exchange within e-commerce, without the need for trusted intermediaries or counterparties. Instead, Buyer and Seller make commitments to trade within smart contracts encoded with game theory, and tokenized as redeemable NFTs.
Buyers have assurance, that either they can redeem the NFT for the physical item or their get their money back.
Sellers can Tokenize, transfer and trade any physical Thing as a redeemable NFT.
Developers can easily build dCommerce dapps and integrations.
No need to trust Sellers or intermediaries, simply input your payment and receive the item or your money back.
Boson Protocol mediates commerce transactions of real-world assets using smart contracts — without a centralized intermediary. Tokenize, transfer and trade any physical Thing as an NFT.https://www.bosonprotocol.io/
As a Technical Product Manager at Boson, you will play a key role in developing and implementing new and existing products across our product suite. You will drive teams inside and outside the organisation to deliver on complex integrations that have a high impact on the organisation. You will be responsible for gathering and defining product requirements, as well as working closely with our engineering team on product design and architecture. You will also communicate product designs, value propositions, and benefits to both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position for a Technical Product Manager with significant Web3 experience, and is a high impact role. You will work with critical thinking leaders in multiple technology areas. Using data and key metrics, you will drive and measure product improvements that enhance our product offering. The role offers a unique opportunity to constantly look for ways to improve our product’s performance and quality; we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today!
What you will do
- Uncover and understand customer and partner needs and translate them into requirements
- Work closely with our protocol designers, engineers and partners to help design systems that set Boson Protocol up for global adoption and success
- Manage research, evaluation, and prioritisation of our API strategy and application-to-application integrations
- Understand the end-to-end system architecture design and help define the risks and mitigation strategies
- Drive technical solution and implementation for large and complex features from conception to release
- Collaborate with internal and partner teams, including engineers, architects, and operations; ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use our products
- Answer incoming questions about the product suite and its capabilities
- Define sprint goals and priorities, along with managing and prioritising backlogs
Must have skills and experience
- You have 4+ years of experience in technical product management
- You have deep knowledge of Ethereum, dApps, DeFi & NFTs, composability, scalability, and familiarity with blockchain networks
- You are passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
- You are experienced in leading technical design workshops with cross-functional, distributed, and external teams
- You can drive prioritising and sequencing work to maintain a consistent flow of delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to precisely articulate customer problems and needs
- Strong technical background; a computer science, maths or science degree, or software engineering experience is ideal
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- Employee Token Incentive Scheme
- Fully remote work - work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours with a high degree of autonomy
- 6% matching pension contribution scheme (UK) or equivalent in other countries
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (UK) or equivalent in other countries
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space
- Be part of a growing Web3 community and movement where you get to meet like minded people
- Be part of a startup that’s growing fast, packed with career opportunities in a new Web3 world and be surrounded by exceptionally talented colleagues from over all over the world
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We have the ambition to become one of the core building blocks upon which the decentralized web will be built.
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth.
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation for truly remarkable work.
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction and that is reflected in everything we do.
September 14, 2022