Technical Project Manager - DevOps team
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.Technical Project Manager will work closely with the DevOps team to help address technical debt, improve documentation and ticketing standards, and generate comprehensive reports. The role work with the team lead to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely method, within scope, and within a reasonable budget.
- Manage documentation of the DevOps project portfolio, focusing on high-impact activities that align with the priorities of the DevOps team, the business unit, and the company as a whole.
- Follow up actively with project contributors on an ongoing basis to maintain an up-to-date view of progress and potential blockers.
- Assess and address technical debt, coordinating with the DevOps team to identify issue priority.
- Standardize and improve documentation and ticketing practices.
- Work with DevOps engineers to identify and automate manual tasks, enhance existing toolchains, and improve CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage the Kanban board.
- Ensure project milestones are met and stakeholders are kept in the loop regarding status, changes, and issues that may arise during execution.
- Escalate issues that affect project performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- Total 6+ years of experience, including:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical role such as DevOps, System Administration, or Development.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role, preferably involved in a DevOps environment.
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and technologies, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, monitoring, and Cloud Computing.
- Familiarity with programming/scripting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!