Treasury Analyst (Junior)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Manage timely and accurate settlement and reconciliation of payments
- Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities
- Prepare short-term cash forecasts and manage the daily cash management process under the Group liquidity structures
- Support management of the Group's intercompany loans / intercompany settlements, accrued interest etc
- Manage the onboarding of new bank accounts, setting and administering online banking systems and getting the respective bank signatories
- Maintaining bank mandates and covenants monitoring
- Support month end closing and reporting activities
- Provide treasury support to internal stakeholders in a professional and thorough manner
- Work with the Treasury Managers with Accounting and Treasury Management System and other payment products implementation
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in the Accounting and Treasury Management System
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma with a major in Finance/ Accounting;
- 1-3 years experience with Treasury Liquidity Management in a Corporate or Financial Institution.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- Understanding of wire and payment processing, cash/liquidity management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-cultural fintech environment
- Proficiency with Treasury Management System (TMS), Electronic Money Institution (EMI) and other payment products is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin for better collaboration with internal team and external clients
- Understanding Crypto / Blockchain is a plus
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!