Web3 Community Manager
About Peanut Games:
The Mobile Frontier of Gamefi, where all gamers can play, build, earn, and share with the world.
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating industry of the century. Work from wherever and join the gaming revolution of all times!
Together with a team of multi-cultured professionals equipped with the most notable backgrounds and cutting-edge tech… you can be assured to experience something that is both fulfilling and aspirational.
By working in Peanut Games, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities… abundant training resources, stimulating, and a creative working environment.To learn more, please visit: www.peanutgames.com
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organization's online community in a way which builds brand awareness.They will work cross functionally with internal partners to understand business objectives in order to communicate effectively with customers.
- Creating, implementing and measuring community engagement
- Driving community strategy, development, growth, programs and community campaigns
- Work with marketing to plan releases, marketing materials and content
- Manage communication channels, including Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, blog posts and forums etc.
- Provides timely support to the questions & queries raised in the community by liaising with the Product team and checking necessary systems for an update
- Representing the voice of the community, bringing community feedback to our Marketing and Product teams
- Monitoring the industry for changing trends in community management practices
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to senior management.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency, and blockchain space. Not technical, but fundamental understanding (we will also offer training)
- 2 Years experience managing an online user community and customer service, or 3 years combined experience leading and working with an online user community
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to hear, process, and respond to feedback from community members and come up with creative solutions to meet their needs
- Experience running of live-ops, post-release game/app updates
- Active following on Telegram, Discord, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Can work independently, a self starter