Binance Accelerator Program - Junior PR and Marketing (Greater China)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (June 5th, July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th). Who may applyCurrent undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Help maintain daily blogs, update media lists, and prepare coverage reports
- Distribute daily roundups of company, competitor, and market news, and contribute to daily and weekly progress reports
- Track company news while anticipating industry news and trends
- Perform in-depth industry research
- Assist with media outreach and cultivate relationships with Asian media in both English and Chinese languages
- Collaborate on media partnerships and develop compelling story angles/pitches
- Coordinate with external teams and business units to execute PR campaigns and make announcements
- Compose press releases and carry out media outreach efforts
- Provide support for crisis management at the Asian level
- Bachelor's degree and major in PR, journalism or communications related fields will be an added advantage
- Any previous experience in PR, communications and/or journalism related industries (eg. writing articles, blogs, copywriting, and social media/marketing)
- Fluency in English is required for team communication; professional fluency in Mandarin is an added advantage for market communication
- A keen interest and comprehensive knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry (eg. experience in trading crypto, understanding of Binance's products and ecosystem)
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision while demonstrating strong follow-up skills; proactive and collaborative attitude
- Enthusiastic about fine-tuning details, while possessing exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Workspace applications, including Google Docs and Sheets
- Outstanding project and time management abilities, with the capacity to prioritize and perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Public Relations Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.