Binance Accelerator Program - Product, Pay & Card
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the world' s leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract. Who may applyBachelors and Masters students.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to assist on product strategy and planning
- Derive insights for product enhancement
- Support the Product Managers by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders within marketing, business and content teams to optimise the products
- Monitor and analyse product performance data and promptly react to user feedback to optimise the user experience
- Assist Product managers on regular operation tasks
- Educational background or work experience related to Business or Finance, with interest and knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Ability to understand the market, competition and customers for the product
- Quick learner, can pick up new concepts quickly
- Nice to have: SQL
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Contract Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.