Data Scientist / Machine Learning engineer with overall 11+ years of R&D.
Experienced in Machine learning, Deep learning, heavy algorithms development from PoC to production stages and support in the following areas: Finance, Healthcare, Sound analysis, Text processing (NLP), Computer vision. etc. Covered different roles, from a single ML engineer on a project to a head of ML Team.
Commonly used stack: Linux, Git, Python (Keras, scikit-learn, xgboost, tensorflow, numpy, pandas, spacy, librosa, dask, opencv, matplotlib, plotly, etc.)
Professional engineer for over a decade, taking a path from Scientific Computing, to Machine Learning, and now Web3 and Crypto. Career has been marked by launching several medical applications, authoring two books on ML and AI, and through successful Web3 / NFT projects.
Very passionate about decentralized platforms and the future of ownership on the web. Undertaken intense study into the whole ecosystem through my position as Director of R&D for a Web3 developer shop and crypto hedge fund.
I have worked on many software and data projects/applications. During my professional career, I mainly focused on Data Science, Blockchain, DeFi, Artificial Intelligence especially Machine Learning as academic works. On the other hand, my professional career focus areas are Big Data, Distributed Systems, DevOps/DataOps, Cloud Computing.
I have been working as Machine Learning Researcher during the past years, where I dealt with Machine Learning techniques to increase energy efficiency in buildings, conducted data time-series analysis on energy data sets, and held university courses on Data Science for Energy Informatics and Smart Grids.
I mainly used common Python tools such as Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Keras, Pandas, SciPy to conduct experiments on Ubuntu servers. As concerns databases, I'm proficient in SQL and have dealt with relational databases in the past, while I'm familiar with NoSQL. Matplotlib has always been my tool of choice to visualize data for reporting purposes, although I'm familiar with Plotly, Seaborn and Tableau as well.
Jack Dorsey famously said: "I don't think there is anything more important in my lifetime to work on [he spoke about Bitcoin]." I must agree with him in the sense that I sincerely believe that cryptocurrencies will revolutionize our economy and shape how we pay, get paid, manage our wealth and create new decentralized platforms. Hence, I could not think of a more exciting business field.
Fix the money, fix the world!
For three reasons: Firstly. I have a lot of experience as a software developer / team lead (and recently Data Science Tech Lead). With more than 15 years of experience, I am fluent across platforms languages and paradigms. Second, I'm passionate about cryptocurrency and I coincidentally, I know quite a lot about crypto-exchanges, their APIs and practicalities of developing a real-time trading applications . Last but not least, jeg snakker norsk.
I believe that cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin, as hard money, have the potential to change the economic course of Latin America. Historically, we have been mismanaged by bad governments that haven't allowed us to develop our full potential. Ever since. 2017 when I discovered Bitcoin and Ethereum thanks to a podcast featuring Vitalik Buterin, I've been immersing myself deeper into the rabbit hole grasping the enormous potential this industry has. That's why I want to be part of Binance, because I am interested in promoting development in LATAM and giving people control of their money, and therefore their destiny.
I’m a visionary professional full of curiosity who constantly seeks to learn new things and improve my skills. I have worked with many startups in Mexico that focused on different industries like health-tech, proptech, fintech and, digital marketing; mainly helping with business development strategies and product areas. Capable of working with interdisciplinary teams and executives of all levels.
Ever since I decided to expand my career I started a series of courses and diplomas in data and analytics, more recently I graduated as Data Scientist Jr from Le Wagon's bootcamp in which I covered many key skills such as:
-Data Analytics with SQL, BigQuery, Pandas, Numpy and Matplotlib - Statistics with Scipy, Seaborn and Statsmodels
- Machine Learning with Scikit-learn
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow Keras
I've recently took the Defy Education diploma (it includes a POAP NFT 🤯) which covers all the main crypto ecosystems that are available nowadays and is being imparted by some of the best ETH developers from LATAM. I’m eager to learn new skills and keep growing as a person that’s why I’m confident that my general knowledge in tech companies and as data scientist will help me make an impact at BABB if you give me the opportunity.
Let me know if you have any questions,
My interest in smart contract development and everything crypto-currency stems from a love of the concept and future this industry can bring to both money and self-governance.
The skills I bring to the job includes developing various smart contracts ranging from NFT games, decentralised finance, borrowing and repaying loans on Aave and others that are available on my GitHub. I have experience with Brownie and Truffle in deploying and testing smart contracts.
My coding background comes from Artificial Intelligence using many different techniques including Scikit Learn, Keras, genetic algorithms, neuroevolution, reinforcement learning and Stable Baselines.
I am very proficient in time management for remote working, GitHub for submitting work, deploying contracts to various networks, many online teleconferencing systems for collaboration (Zoom, Skype, Discord, Teams, Google Meet).
I am a very quick learner and can acquire any new skills that are specific to your organisation. My background in sales and sales management gives me the necessary people skills to work in teams toward group objectives. I have no problem working alone or in teams whichever fits your company best.
Hello! I am Reza Ebrahimi. I have completed my bachelor's in computer science. Currently, I am a master's student at the UET Peshawar. My areas of expertise are machine learning, computer vision, and natural language processing. I have worked on many interesting projects for different companies, and I am looking forward to helping people in the field of machine learning.
I am a visionary executive with over 25 years of experience in investment banking and energy. More importantly, I’m a results-oriented leader with a proven ability to engage, align and manage stakeholders including c-level, Ph.D.’s, quants, traders, IT, subject matter experts, risk professionals, and users.
My career experience includes a diverse range of leadership roles in programming, trading, product development, and risk management. By combining the expertise of a data scientist, programmer, trader, and operational leader I’ve delivered over $1B in profit for employers by working cross-functionally to translate complex business challenges into collaborative solutions.
My career includes successfully managing and mentoring cross-functional teams both globally and remotely. I’ve worked closely with C-suite at multiple companies and am well versed in presenting recommendations and analyses to executive management, board members, and clients.
Hope you are doing well!
With 8+ years of diverse Data Engineering experience I believe that I will be a good fit for the job, where I can contribute my skills to help making better data driven decisions.
Currently I work as a freelance contractor and help companies to process high speed streaming data and generate valuable insights from it, the current tech stack is Python, Spark, Kafka, Keras, Terraform.
At EMBL-EBI, Cambridge, I contributed in building a large scale data lake system to process terabytes of Transcriptomics data with amazing latency. The stack was AWS EMR, S3, Lambda, Python, Apache Spark, Airflow and MySQL.
I have always been interested in designing the architecture, code review, data modelling, analysing streaming data, pipeline events tracking, CI/CD implementation and scrum planning. During my previous commitments I have developed production grade spark data pipelines with Java, Python & Scala also have designed data lakes and data warehouses. I have expertise in owning data mining, ETL processes and deploying end to end solutions on in house cluster and AWS, Azure.
It would be great if we could have further discussion.
Please feel free to let me know if you need more information.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and Regards,
LinkedIn : https://uk.linkedin.com/in/-
11th May, 2021
Email: [email protected] ; Phone: +254 (0) 708351429
RE: Application for the Finance/Research Analyst Position
I would like to express my interest in the finance/research analyst placement currently at your firm. Throughout my job search and conversations with my colleagues, I have come to respect the professionalism that characterizes the institution and its vision. I am confident that the team’s values and objectives would highly compliment my own strengths and enthusiasm especially with my overwhelming passion in solving business problems with my quantitative skills.
I am data-driven and practiced Data Science & AI within a 480-hours intensive & practical bootcamp at the AI institute last year: where I’ve improved my (data) skills in R, SQL, Python, SAS, Linear Maths for AI, Algorithm Complexity; Machine Learning: Supervised & Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning; Deep Learning & Neural Networks, CNN, RNN, LSTM, Time-series; Image Processing & Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP); ML tools/frameworks: Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, SciKit Learn. Therefore, I will work to support the team in delivering scalable solutions that provide real-world business value with the skills acquired whenever possible.
This opportunity will come in handy in preparing me in gaining insights from the data and ultimately build better models/applications to solve day-to-day challenges in investment to facilitate informed decisions. I would really be an asset in this sense given my strong analytics background and passion to learn.
I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your consideration.
I would describe myself as a Software engineer specializing in Cloud(AWS, GCP) and Distributed Systems(including Blockchain). I am experienced engineer working in AWS, GCP, Blockchain and as an Applied Cryptographer having worked in Ethereum, Decred, PIVX, Stellar, Ripple, Hashgraph/IOTA blockchain among others. I have worked on cloud deployments on AWS, GCP for analytics software and also for middlewares in private clouds. I am well versed with most of these DLTs and their ecosystems and have also worked on the codebase in C++, Rust, Go, Java etc. I am especially focussed on micropayment systems using DLT technology. I am also involved with a Project on Secure MultiParty Computation.
I also have experience as an AI/ML engineer and have worked with regression, classification, SVM, Decision Trees, Boosting etc among other ML algorithms. I am well versed with Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch and am working on a PyTorch based Privacy preserving library from OpenMined.
Apart from that, I am an excellent software engineer with a passion for building products.
Most of my experience is in developing large scale back-end production systems in a variety of languages and platforms.
I am a constant learner who is improving his skills at core computer science, Machine Learning, languages, tools etc.
I came across your organization and believe in its future and would like to be part of it. Towards the same, I would like to apply for an Engineering position.
Please find attached my resume for your kind consideration.
Salary - Negotiable
Starting Date - ASAP
I am proficient with:
Libraries: TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Keras, PyTorch, LightGBM, Eli5, SciPy, Theano, Pandas
Algorithms: Principal Component Analysis (PCA)/SVD, Linear regressions, K-Means Clustering, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines (SVM), Feed-Forward Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Conditional Random Fields (CRFs), Decision Trees
Other Tools: Caffe, MXNet, Pytorch, OpenCV, Jupyter, LATEX, Vim, SolidWorks
SDLC Approach: Agile, DevOps, Kanban
I can back my tech stack up with my job history, which you can find in my resume. You can also check out my Github but it is made up of boilerplate projects that are not finalized. I do not feel that they are accurate representations of the quality of work that I bring as a full-time employee but it will give you a sense of the technologies that I work with frequently. Most of my work has not been open-sourced, unfortunately.
I am a great fit for this position because : 1) I have previous intern experience at a fortune 500 company developing backend server logic and APIs 2) I am passionate about writing code that not only works, but is beautiful and readable by others. 3) My very first coding project I published on github was a PHP/SQL commenting system 4) skilled Python and Java developer ---------- GitHub url: https://github.com/josh-friede
I am excited about the blockchain space and keep up with it very well. I have been running a local blockchain group for two years where I live. I also just started a blockchain newletter. This is first issue went out today: https://buttondown.email/school-of-block/archive/school-of-block-newsletter-november-20th. Right now, I'm looking for ongoing technical writing opportunities.
Hope you are doing well,
I have gone through your requirement. That you are looking for Fullstack Developer. Thanks for sharing requirement. I can help you certainly. I have 7 year of experience of working as an web/app developer .
I would like to inform you that I have expertise in Blockchain, AI, ML, IOT and VR development and also have strong background in developing a secured ICO development, trading website for businesses and also bitcoin wallet android/iOS apps and trading sites as well as expertise in solidity, ERC20 tokens standards etc. to develop smart contracts ,Software development, maintenance & design and specialized in all kinds of technologies. I can surely assist you and I can start work asap.
Skills which I have:
Programming: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby
Mobile Development: Flutter, Xamarin, React Native, ionic, PhoneGap, Corona SDK.
Database skills: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite.
Platforms: Ubuntu, Sun OS, Debian, max of Linux distributions.
Below are some small brief points related to the used technology :
• Launched public and private blockchain by forking appropriate
• Created own coins as well by changing their specification, reward
logic, inflation rate etc. as per requirements.
• Configured mining tools for mining.
• Worked on Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Proof-of-Authority.
• Created desktop and mobile wallets.
• We have also developed block-explorer to trace blockchain activity.
• We have developed and launched exchange for one of our
• We have deployed ERC20 smart contract token over ethereum main
net for ICO phase.
• We are currently working with a smart contract for one of our supply
chain management project over ethereum blockchain.
• We have bitbucket and GitHub as repository and have good hands on
of using them.
• We had worked on Convolutional neural network. We had used pre-
implemented CNN models like inception V3.
• We had implemented a very basic neural network from scratch that
differs between two flowers based on the dataset feeded.
• We had used multiple tensorflow pretrained models like
ssdmobinet, ImageNet, RCNN, Faster RCNN, etc.
• We had also worked with dark net YOLO v3 model.
• We had used keras's high level APIs for model implementation.
• We had used tensorflow with NLTK for natural language processing.
• We had implemented models from the scratch using tensorflow.
• We have used many machine learning algorithms like k-nearest-
neighbor, decision tree, principal component analysis, k-means,
naive bays classification, support vector machine, logistic
• We had integrated many sensors with raspberry pi and Arduino for
IOT projects. Some of the sensors are listed here:-
• GPS module, Distance sensor, Servo motors, PCA9685 module,
Temperature sensor, Buzzer, Voltage regulators, Gyroscope, PIR, Pi
Basically we fork from open sources and customize the source code as per the requirement for Blockchain. Surely I can help you to accomplish your goal.
Please check the sample below mentioned:
Please find attached resume
Feel free to ask any questions or concerns you may have. Please add me on skype:live:ray_7950 so that we can discuss this more.
Thank you so much for your time.
Thanks & Regards
I have plenty of experience in distributed systems. I have worked for (very) large, mid-size and small companies. I have taken too many roles through-out my life, from back-end, front-end, tester and devops to dba and even a small project management task.
Though I have explored a number of fields of work, I have always been drawn to doing computational analyses, research and data science. I first discovered this passion when I conducted research after graduating college. Through this experience, I gained a unique set of skills that sets me apart from other data scientists. I improved my programming skills and data analysis techniques, but I also learned a lot about various methods of research design, preparing data visualizations and completed work to a variety of audiences, working with teammates in other specialities and so on. Since that experience, I have deepened my knowledge and experience greatly in regards to statistical analysis, machine learning models and algorithms, and database utilization. I have also taken steps towards developing the skills of DevOps engineer, working with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, bash scripting and more. Because of this very unique compilation of skills and experience, I think I would bring great new perspectives to the Digital Assets Data team and help contribute to its innovative success.
I'm currently aiming at switching my career and move into the Blockchain space as I believe it has a huge potential for growth.
So far I have +14Y career of professional software engineer, also including machine and deep learning.
I am aware I'm competing with other engineers profiles which have more relevant (Blockchain related) experience however I think it's quite rare to find somebody with as many years as me (as this field iis very new),
furthermore I think on the technical side things are changing very quickly so having some experience with a specific tool (e.g. Solidity) might be less relevant than in other fields because it's definitely not unlikely
a new tool could pop up and replace an existing one (e.g. Vyper). This is to say at this (quite early) stage, I believe being able to move fast is probably more important than accumulating too specific experience.
Furthermore I have a record of achievements, I invite you to check in my brief self introduction
Also I invite you to check
AI Stacke Exchange (e tutti gli altri della stessa galassia)
1. I have experience in creating Ethereum smart contracts using Python web3, Flask-RESTful and Ganache-CLI.
- I come from a non-traditional development background mainly in AI / ML / DL using Python, C++, OpenVINO, Tensorflow, Pytorch, OpenCV, Keras and NumPy among other numerical and data science libraries;
- I'm a fast, self-motivated learner and very passionate in using languages and libraries I'm currently unfamiliar with for completing interesting projects;
- I regularly participate in meaningful discussions and contribute to open source projects; and
- Some of the most recent open source projects I've contributed to include implementations for AI / DL / ML models for text-to-speech synthesis, voice and face cloning systems for potential applications that can benefit seniors and persons with disabilities (PWDs).
2. I also have wearable / IoT hardware engineering, optimization and system automation experience.
- My personal project, a wearable AI device for the blind, was hand-picked yesterday by the San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind (CA, USA) as a semifinalist in their Holman Prize 2019 competition (out of more than 110 entries across 6 ccontinents);
- The same project was recently funded and recognized by our national government's Department of Science & Technology as one of the top 5 most innovative tech startup projects this year;
- My other proof of concept prototype, a wearable AI device for the deaf, won a seed stage development funding prize from the 2018 Cerebro Labs Startup Challenge (out of 200 entries from local developer and small business communities); and
- I know my way around customizing and building machines using single board computers (SBCs), microcontrollers (MCs) and general purpose input output (GPIO) sensors.
3. I have experience in building and optimizing custom GPU Cryptonight mining machines and scripts.
- I own 2 custom-built mining rigs running on Ubuntu and Microsoft Windows 10 with a total of 13 ROM-flashed AMD GPUs and optimized mining scripts; and
- I also wrote custom local scripts for the APIs of the crypto trading platforms I use to do semi-automated trades based on my set of parameters.
4. Last year, I was hand-picked by our national government's Department of Information & Communications Technology to represent our country's national capital region (NCR) as a "tech startup champion".
- My duties and responsibilities were to build communities of technology startups, open source developers and technopreneurs from developer groups across our country's national capital region, which includes Metro Manila and the other largest cities of the Philippines;
- Also among my primary tasks were to organize, speak and host technology startup conferences, technopreneur workshops and small business seminars across the country; and
- I was recognized by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, headed by current ASEAN business adviser and Philippine presidential consultant on business and entrepreneurship Jose Concepcion III, as one of the top 25 emerging technopreneurs of the Philippines in 2014.
5. I'm regularly invited by our national government's Department of Science & Technology, Department of Trade & Industry, their QBO Innovation Hub community, College of Science & School of Engineering at our country's premiere university (University of the Philippines) and other local tech-centric organizations.
- These are events, activities and seminars about technology development and innovation in local communities of startup businesses, public and private institutions, student organizations and the like;
- I cover topics mainly about technology innovation and commercialization for small businesses and B2B (business to business) applications across a wide variety of niches and industries, and also about tech B2C (business to consumer) product development for senior and disability markets; and
- Quezon City Science High School, one of our country's top 3 special science high schools, awarded me the Most Outstanding Alumnus award in 2017, making me one out of only 3 recipients of this award in the school's history as of this writing.
6. From 2008 to present, I'm also regularly invited by the United Nations, the ASEAN, the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship and other local and SE Asian social organizations and private institutions as a key panelist, guest speaker and mentor.
- These are conferences, seminars and workshops about the role of information and communications technology, business and entrepreneurship in optimizing the back and front end processes of small businesses and established companies, and in improving the lives of persons with disabilities (PWDs); and
- I was awarded as the 2008 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Philippines by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship.
7. From 2006 to present, I'm frequently consulted by local organizations, overseas software companies, independent content publishers and app developers.
- This is for improving their back and front end workflow systems, processes, digital advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Many of these groups are tech startups whose products are primarily for B2B markets, i.e. Marketing tools, AI enterprise products and so on; and
- Some are American, Canadian and Australian tech companies with newly launched retail software products.
8. I have vast experience in digital marketing, advertising, telesales and remote workforce team building and management.
- This is mainly in niche marketing, SEO / SEM, PPC / PPV / PPM / PPI across networks like Google Adwords and the Facebook Advertising Network, advert placements, email list building, traffic generation, lead conversions, content and social media influencer marketing among others.
9. I also have experience in Web development technologies.
- My experience is primarily from the time I was developing my startup business, now a 12-year old ICT service outsourcing company;
- I developed an inbound cloud PBX system to allow my multi-lingual call center operator partners to manage work-from-home agents, some of whom have mobility impairments; and
- I also developed a remote environment that allows my digital marketing team operator partners to manage their work-from-home multimedia marketing agents, many of whom are PWDs in local and overseas locations.
10. I have experience in content writing, video and presentation development.
- For more than a decade, I've been writing specialist English content in niche subject areas related to technology, business, marketing, science and consumer products (mainly B2c electronics / software and B2B appliances / retail software tools); and
- I've also been optimizing visual presentations like videos and PPTXs for my speaking engagements by writing video scripts and presentation content, and also by managing graphics designer and video developer resources (I've been completely blind for the past 15 years).