Academy Business Development Intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Reach to schools, institutions, student clubs to promote courses and educate learners
- Organize on-campus activities such as knowledge competition, biz competition and hackathons with other departments/BUs
- Develop courses and communicate with course vendors
- Multilingual: Native English speaker/writer and other language as French, Spanish, Arabic...
- Elite college undergraduates/graduate students
- Preferred majors in social sciences
- Super communication and copywriting skills
- Interest in the crypto space, understanding basic terminology