Backend Engineer (Node.JS)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.We are looking for a motivated individual to join the team as a Backend Engineer. The role will be focusing on design/build secure and reliable dApps on blockchain. This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone (APAC/EMEA preference).
- Take care of our existing cloud infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Plan and develop new cloud-based services.
- Write extensive documentation.
- 5+ years of working experiences in Node.JS
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Experience configuring and maintaining databases (MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Redis).
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and adjacent technologies.
- Ability to evaluate scaling issues and take action.
- Solid experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Experience with Web3, Smart Contracts, Nodes and other crypto technologies.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!