Binance Accelerator Programme - Data analyst intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Conduct data collection and analysis using SQL and Python.
- Automate data collection and aggregation processes to build reporting dashboards.
- Collaborate with data engineers, product managers, and operation teams to provide statistics or business data that can help to drive business insights.
- Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business, providing insights to help product managers, designers, and engineers to understand what drives growth and how to improve product.
- Leverage insights from data by providing both ad-hoc insight analyses as well as scalable, self-service reports and dashboards.
- Identify new opportunities and advocate your ideas
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or higher, preferably major in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to manage a large amount of data meticulously.
- Interested in data analysis and data collection.
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with high degree of initiative.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Internship Web3 Jobs, Analyst Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs.