Brand Design Intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a Brand Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence. This role will work remotely as part of a small team. It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.This is a salaried remote internship and we would require a minimum 6 month commitment period (full-time or part-time).
- As part of the Brand Design team, develop and produce brand assets not limited to illustrations and icons which reflect the identity of Binance globally, across various platforms
- Execution of owned brand collateral, tools and communication
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and internal design team to development design toolkits and templates to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Develop and evolve Branded assets for internal asset library
- Graphic Design or Brand Design-related field major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other brand and graphic design fundamentals
- A clear communicator - ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative Studio
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Native-level/Fluent English language is a must
- Fluency in any other regional language is an added advantage
Please let Binance know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!