Business Development Lead
AC Capital is a professional crypto VC investing, advising, and incubating the next unicorns in the crypto space. Supported by our market-making and media arm, we are capable of taking care of our portfolio projects through their journey from 0 to 1
We are now recruiting a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD for a New SocialFi Project we are incubating, a Web3 social influence network that helps bridge Web2 social influence assets into the Web3 world.
The role will require an individual with significant personal and professional exposure to the entire web3 / cryptocurrency industry and an existing network of contacts, from investors and VCs to layer-1 protocols to emerging social (both web2 and web3) early-stage start-ups.
The Business Development Lead will also:
- Represent the project in marketing and branding events
- Undertake continuous research and maintain a high level of knowledge around all aspects of the web3 sector, monitoring current and predicting future trends.
- Maintain and build significant new partnership relationships with Web3 and SocialFi-related ecosystems or startups
- Build lasting and beneficial relationships with key industry figures and constantly seek out emerging projects.
- Identify key co-branding / co-creation partnerships for the project that will ultimately add value and drive customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across marketing, community, product, and investment to identify new trends and implement strategies to maximise strategic partnership opportunities.
- Negotiate and finalise partnership deals with Web2 entities for branding and user acquisition purposes
This role will require an independent and strategic thinker with preferably a solid background in social media/adtech who has made the cross-over into digital assets and the web3 sector:
- At least 3 years in global business development, partnerships, strategic role with a demonstrable track record of building successful partnerships.
- A significant existing network across the web3 landscape, from investors and VCs to emerging projects.
- An inherent understanding and ability to talk in detail about the technical aspects of web3 / blockchain technologies and SocialFi
- Excellent communication skills via conference call
July 13, 2022