Mangrove is an order book-based DEX that allows liquidity providers to attach smart contracts to their offers. Coupling arbitrary code with on-chain trading opens up a new design space for DeFi. We envision Mangrove as a new primitive that will enable a whole new range of solutions for token issuers, market makers, and DeFi users.
As a project, our guiding principles are credible neutrality, permissionless-ness and decentralization —Mangrove is a commons that will be built and governed by its community. As a team, we value expertise, creativity, autonomy, and knowledge sharing.
As Mangrove’s Business Developer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth effort of a project that is about to redefine the whole DEX space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new partnership opportunities using our network and research activities
- Co-creating and executing growth strategies across multiple markets
- Engaging with high-leverage business partners and launch joint initiatives with them
- Negotiating and structuring mutually beneficial deals with partners
- Contributing to progressive decentralization and to shaping a BD subDAO
You have a proven track-record of sales, business development or growth in fintech/crypto, and a solid understanding of financial markets & DeFi.
This position can either be remote or at our offices in Paris and Copenhagen. If remote, you’re located in a timezone close to CET, and frequent meetings IRL are to be expected.
November 12, 2022