Client Services Executive
We started in 2018, bringing high quality, accurate insights on decentralized applications to a global audience and rapidly became the go-to, trusted industry source.
Today, we’re the starting point for dapp discovery - hosting more than 8,244 dapps from over 20 protocols - offer comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and lead the way in data led, actionable industry reporting.
DappRadar is also the largest dapp distribution pipeline on earth and acts as a funnel through which dapp users, researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can easily access actionable market data and make informed decisions.
Our investors are Naspers Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Angel Invest Berlin and NordicNinja Ventures. Their strategy is to invest in companies and sectors with high, long-term growth potential.DappRadar has succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future. We are funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and are building the next-generation games and finance online marketplace.
Currently, we are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Client Services Executive. Come and join our team of pioneers!
- Support the Sales team in responding to client inquiries.
- Help to manage client relationships with a view to fostering long-term relationships.
- Manage client campaigns and inform relevant Sales and Marketing team members of their statuses.
- Collect client campaign data and analyze performance.
- Help to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients; initiate conversations with clients, and support the Sales team in formulating and signing contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Business level English.
- At least one year’s experience in account management or sales related role.
- Experience in using a CRM platform.
- Interest in blockchain, investment, or finance-related topics.
- Hands-on, flexible, and able to work on own initiative.
- Friendly and a good team player.
- Intellectually curious; you’ll bring valuable insight to the team and business.
- Be part of the number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company and get experience in a highly diverse sales environment.
- Participation in stock options program.
- International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help you succeed and push boundaries.
- Flexible working environment, training sessions, and teamwork-based company culture.
- GROSS salary 2000 EUR/month