Compliance Analyst - KYC
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Ability to take on and lead special assignments and projects
- Take the lead on adhoc QA checks to support the regional teams
- Identify and propose procedure and process enhancements
- Work with the team lead and Manager for ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance reviews, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews;
- Work closely with MLRO’s, Account Managers/ VIP and other key stakeholders within the business
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Thomson Reuters Worldcheck etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus;
- Good proficiency in conducting customer risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Identification and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- At least 3+ years’ directly related experience in a compliance role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- investigative skills & detailed orientated
- ACAMS desirable
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Aml Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Kyc Crypto Jobs, Quality Assurance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.