Compliance Project Manager - Eastern Europe
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Prepare and maintain project documents (e.g. kick-off, road map, status updates, RAID log, steering committees, gap analysis etc.) to ensure proper control framework
- Oversee engagement and deployment of vendor solutions globally and work with global compliance managers to set up new processes
- Coordinate with global and regional team to lead change and best-practices, as well as perform read-across to identify gaps and driving projects to close the gaps
- Ensure proper coordination and engagement with compliance and other cross functional stakeholders to work and drive towards project outcome
- Participate in requirements gathering and drafting of BRD where required, and design efficient tool workflows
- Perform business analysis, process mapping, and providing solutions and recommendations for respective projects
- Support in preparing project update slides for senior management reporting ensuring all artifacts such as minutes and action are detailed and circulated in a timely manner
- Participate in internal and external programs related to AML/CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, Legal, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management at a financial institution or fintech company
- Knowledgeable of compliance area and vendor solutions
- PMP certification required, PRINCE2 or other certifications will be an advantage
- Experience working with directly with an independent compliance monitor or financial regulators preferred
- Ability to proactively and assertively communicate to project stakeholders where required
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Project Manager Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Aml Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.