Content Marketer - Digital Assets
Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing including Series B investment from Ripple, a constantly expanding global client base, and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
Keyrock is at a critical stage in our growth, and you’ll be a key support in our content creation efforts. You will help build out our social media presence as well as our website, email, and other communication channels. You will work closely together with the Marketing and Web3 lead to create engaging content and build out Keyrock’s audience. Job description:
- Creating & managing content across our website, email, and social media
- Responsible for the editing of text, images, and video and ensure they follow brand guidelines
- Cooperate with external parties to coordinate and ensure the delivery of content and creative
- Conducting research on topics related to our services to create content for blogs, websites, and other marketing materials
- Breaking down complex concepts into easy-to-understand text and/or visuals
- Build out following and engagement on social media
- Track analytics and adapt content based on performance
- Contribute to the general development of marketing plans and strategies
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of International Business, Marketing, Multimedia Design, or Communication
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in content creation and/or image and video editing
- Experience with corporate social media management.
- The ability to develop original & creative content.
- A good command of the following tools:
- Adobe suite or related editing software
- Figma/ Canva or equivalent for design
- Hubspot or other relevant CRM
- Buffer/Hootsuite etc for social media scheduling
- Wordpress and/or other low code/no code website platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An understanding of crypto and/or financial markets is a big plus
- A competitive salary package, including 25 days' paid vacation plus national holidays
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team-building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer, we are committed to building an inclusive, diverse, and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward, and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs.
Please let Keyrock know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!