Creator Partnerships Manager
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Identify and recruit global crypto creators, overseeing the onboarding process.
- Develop and implement creator engagement and retention strategies, acting as a liaison between creators and internal teams.
- Manage a portfolio of high-impact global crypto creators, tracking community growth metrics for engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Build community growth programs and execute creator marketing initiatives to enhance brand awareness and community interaction through collaborations with creators.
- Collaborate with creators to facilitate AMA sessions, interviews, and community-driven initiatives.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, news, and developments in the crypto industry, identifying emerging crypto creators and tracking competitor activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in partnerships, affiliate management, or cross-channel marketing, preferably with a strong understanding of the crypto industry.
- Demonstrated involvement or experience in the crypto creator community or a resourceful network within the crypto industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with fluency in additional languages preferred for global outreach.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and derive effective strategies.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated individual who can work independently and collaborate with remote global team members.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in relevant marketing fields, particularly within the crypto space.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.