We started in 2018, bringing high quality, accurate insights on decentralized applications to a global audience and rapidly became the go-to, trusted industry source.
Today, we’re the starting point for dapp discovery - hosting more than 8,244 dapps from over 20 protocols - offer comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and lead the way in data led, actionable industry reporting.
DappRadar is also the largest dapp distribution pipeline on earth and acts as a funnel through which dapp users, researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can easily access actionable market data and make informed decisions.
Our investors are Naspers Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Angel Invest Berlin and NordicNinja Ventures. Their strategy is to invest in companies and sectors with high, long-term growth potential.
DappRadar has succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future. As we scale our solution to clients worldwide, we are looking for a skilled, solution-oriented Crypto Accountant to join our team.
As a Crypto Accountant at DappRadar, you will be responsible for ensuring that all DAO related transactions are correct, transparent, reported and in line with Community requirements. You will also be assisting in crypto accounting for the Traditional business.
- Crypto payment handling for centralized and decentralized units (process various types of withdrawals and disbursement requests, as well as fee, and other related transactions);
- Grant management (e.g. Contribute2Earn)
- Crypto Revenues and costs accounting according to existing recommendations
- New crypto tools implementation in order to ensure transparency and compliance to regulatory requirements;
- Account reconciliations associated with both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, ensuring books and records are in line, all exceptions documented, reported and escalated in accordance with company’s policy;
- Preparation of financial reports for DAO community on weekly/ monthly and quarterly basis;
- Contribution to RADAR token planning (budgeting and forecasting);
- Assist other finance team members with various tasks and requests.
Skills and requirements:
- 5-7+ years of accounting experience
- 1-2+ year of experience in crypto accounting (preferably)
- Experience in international environment
- Proven ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams and drive results
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and organized
- Be part of number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company
- International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Remote work position, flexible working hours concept, training sessions and teamwork-based company culture
Please let DappRadar know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!