Custody Operations Manager
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Owner of the processes to ensure smooth operations of the business including regulatory compliance, risk management, information security, wallet management, etc
- Formulate strategies that are in line with business goals and to entrench its position as an institutional digital asset solutions platform
- Work together with internal teams to build market-defining solutions that are secure, scalable, that adds value to our clients and the ecosystem
- Participate in business development initiatives with the Front Office team to gather first level feedback from clients, and drive solutioning with Product and Tech
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of our competitors’ offerings and the industry’s fast-moving landscape including challenges and opportunities in the sector
- Analyze and evaluate existing processes to propose improvements for operational efficiency and efficiency
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- Develop and manage operational policies and SOPs that are efficient and secure
- At least 6-8 years experience in an operations leadership role, with a minimum of 2 years in custody of cryptocurrencies
- Solid understanding of the digital asset industry, and the role of a custodian both in the financial as well as the digital asset industry
- Masterful organizational, communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to apply a strategic mindset to make sound decisions for the business, and at the same time able to execute individually in collaboration with other teams
- Self-driven, analytical and proactive problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask with a keen eye to details
- Sensitive to processes, with clear and logical thinking
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.