Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing Analytics team. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting complex data sets to identify patterns and trends. You will work closely with our data scientists and software engineers to develop and implement solutions that improve our clients' operations and drive business value.
What you'll be doing:
- Collect, organize, and analyze large and complex data sets
- Identify patterns and trends in data to inform business decisions
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to communicate data insights to clients
- Collaborate with data scientists and software engineers to develop and implement data-driven solutions
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Research web3 industry trends to inform internal strategy
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The base salary range for this full-time position is $91k - $120k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs.
Please let Aptos know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!