Decentralized finance, recruiting excellent CEO
FILLiquid is a fully open-sourced, decentralized, algorithm-based lending platform that will be implemented on the Filecoin Virtual Machine (FVM) as a liquidity pool. It facilitates a market that enables FIL token holders to stake their FIL and earn passive interest income, while also providing SPs with the ability to borrow FIL for storage provisioning. During the 2023 ETH Global FVM Space Warp hackathon, FILLiquidity stood out among numerous DeFi projects and was awarded the DeFi Rockets recognition.
We are looking for English native speaker can lead sales, marketing activities (interview, public speaking, AMA) and business development. Your role as CEO of this growing startup is cooperating with team to turn the company roadmap in a sustainable business and scale up the company to global market.
- Ability to demonstrate the business in online and offline
- Excellent written/verbal communication and public speaking skills
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Business Development and entrepreneurship background
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Skill to oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Interview and AMA
- Business development: Turning the existing proof-of-concept into a sustainable business
- Identification of business strategy, through conducting an ongoing market analysis
- Developing industry partnerships & relationships
- Build and manage a pipeline of integration and co-marketing opportunities with partners
- Managing initial customer acquisition and leading the customer relations thereafter
- Building internal processes and staffing strategies
- Well established networked in the finance and crypto environment
- Sound negotiation skills on a senior management level with banks, regulators, and partners
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
- Excellent knowledge and keen passion towards the crypto industry
- Experience in startups and technology companies
- Competitive compensation + Token
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible working hours
We are committed to diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, genders and faiths.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Dao Web3 Jobs.