Director, Product Marketing
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
If you’re the type that likes to dismantle the status quo while reshaping global markets, we’d love to chat. The incredible customers of Chainalysis are shaping the future of finance, and we're honored to give them clarity and insights to light their path. We're looking for a natural and charismatic leader with B2B SaaS industry knowledge that loves product/strategic thinking — from message to product requirements to GTM and everything in between. We need a clear and intelligent voice for Chainalysis in the constantly changing web3 market, a passionate market/customer advocate internally. Messaging, go-to-market, content, influencer influencing, industry luminary, all-around superstar. You’ll be in a high-visibility critical role reporting to our VP of product marketing.
Key traits: dynamic, authentic, respectful, engaging, articulate, humorous, succinct, respectable, genuine, driven, curious, honest.
You and your growing team will have broad responsibility for our comprehensive and rapidly expanding portfolio.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve mastered our portfolio and can be counted on to cleanly explain its value to a wide variety of audiences.
- You’ve streamlined and then driven wide adoption of our product launch process across all stakeholders.
- We’ve fully transitioned from product-based to solutions-oriented GTM motions.
- You’ve developed an SME-level grasp of our market to craft and drive messaging.
- You’ve created meaningful PMM relationships with R&D
- You’ve led a global team that has an emphasis on diversity and inclusion to drive the best thinking, outputs and results.
A background like this helps:
- Significant and impactful leadership experience in product marketing at a high-growth/pre-IPO B2B SaaS company.
- The technical depth required to understand how our products work and how customers derive value from them.
- A clear ability to articulate your ideas verbally and in writing while being able to help others do the same.
- Experience catering to financial services, government, and/or web3 audiences.
- Insatiable curiosity about the entire web3 ecosystem is required, but don’t worry—we’re here to help you in the journey! We have certification programs and a learning development budget to ensure you have the resources needed to get up to speed.
The base salary range for this role is $185,000 to $250,000 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Chainalysis know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!