The discipline ❤️
As an Engineering Manager you’ll primarily support the growth and career development of our Engineers. You will focus on building and developing high performing and inclusive cross functional teams, guiding them through all the challenges that come with being a scaling tech company. Engineering Management is a new discipline at MoonPay so you’ll get a chance to build frameworks, structures and processes that foster a healthy and efficient engineering org from scratch. You’ll spend roughly 70% of your time focused on people management and the other 30% partnering with Senior Engineers to help drive technical initiatives.
What you'll do 👀
- Manage, support, coach and develop high performing engineers through regular 1:1 and continuous feedback.
- Partner with our VP of Engineering and Group Product Manager to ensure we build high-performing teams that consistently and iterate and deliver high-impact and high-quality work.
- Lead on the creation, development and implementation of management best practice and tools e.g progression frameworks.
- Partner with Senior Engineers to drive technical initiatives that raise the bar for our engineering practices.
- Leading ongoing engineering work, ensuring timely delivery.
You should apply if ✅
- You have experience managing the performance and development of high-performing Engineers, including seniors and leads, at a high growth, rapidly scaling startups.
- You know what good looks like for a high-performing team of Engineers and know how to get there.
- You have previously worked as an Engineer at a senior level.
- You have an empathetic leadership style and you build strong, effective relationships.
- You care deeply about helping others achieve their goals and become the best Engineers they can be.
- You are a fantastic communicator and able to work cross-functionally with our engineering team and other areas of the business.
- You thrive when developing great people and great products at scale.
- You are data driven and know how to work cross functionally with Product and Design.
- You have experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Recruiter Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let MoonPay know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!