Founding Engineer (Platform)
What You’ll Do 🧠
- Own HyperMint’s infrastructure and product security efforts: plan, design and iterate on our Platform strategy.
- Become a subject matter expert on our infrastructure and platform.
- Educate other engineers and our leadership on good cloud principles.
- Work with our Director of Engineering to define our scalability roadmap.
- Participate and shape an excellent engineering culture.
- Position yourself to pivot into a team lead role.
- Opportunity to be exposed to tier 1 clients in solutions and discovery calls.
Who are we looking for? 💻
We’re looking for an AWS and DevOps expert to join our team:
- You’ve worked extensively with cloud platforms and you can strike a balance between scalability and simplicity.
- You’ve worked on helping growing engineering teams deploy scalable systems through designing, architecting, and implementing cloud systems.
- You live and breathe AWS, having professional exposure to ECS, EC2, RDS, Docker, ELK, IAM, CloudFormation, networking and security configuration.
- You understand the fundamentals of public key cryptopgraphy, cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- You take pride in shipping high impact product and settle on nothing less.
- You champion a culture of engineering excellence and hold yourself to the highest standard.
- Bonus points for crypto experience.
- Bonus points for experience with our tech stack (see below).
This is an owner role, not an employee role. You’ll bear the title of founding engineer, which means substantial equity upside and key contribution to the direction of the business.
- REST API (for our server)
Please let HyperMint know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!