BitMEX is one of the earliest cryptocurrency exchanges with a derivatives trading platform. BitMEX was founded in 2014. However, it was with the introduction of perpetual futures that the exchange became immensely popular.
BitMEX truly revolutionised the industry by introducing perpetual industry and changed how traders thought of trading Bitcoin. The exchange is registered in Seychelles.
BitMEX is mainly based out of Hong Kong. However, they do have offices in other US cities such as Chicago, Milwaukee, New York, and San Francisco.
If you're looking for BitMEX Jobs, expect to be extremely competent. With the popularity of the exchange, they expect their employees to be the best in their fields. If you feel you are, check out some of the jobs below:
BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are independent, adaptable and want to work in a work-life integrated manner..
As a Senior React Engineer at BitMEX, you are an engineer with experience in design and implementation of fast, real-time web applications. The BitMEX platform is written with React.JS and carefully tuned for performance. If you're right for this role, you have experience either working on a trading platform or are a user of a derivatives exchange yourself, BitMEX or a competitor, have a strong desire to work in the bitcoin space, have significant professional experience with React and a passion to grow as an engineer on this platform.
- Development of the BitMEX Web Frontend and React Native components
- Work independently, cross team / cross skillset to deliver products to end users
- New feature design and implementation, bug fixing, and performance tuning
- Working closely with the API and Engine teams to integrate new features and unique consumer-facing products
- Mentoring other engineers on coding practices, design philosophies, and engineering craft
- Exploring and evaluating new stack components and architecture ideas as necessary
- Regularly reviewing code
- Intimate experience with JS and JS performance characteristics
- Experience with NodeJS, React, and Flux architecture
- Experience with Jest, Flow, Webpack, Make, and Sass a plus
- Experience making complex, data-driven products accessible to consumers
- Ability to simultaneously develop several products and concepts in development
- Familiarity with current UX trends and curiosity for new UX concepts (conversational UI, etc)
- Experience with trading derivatives products, preferably bitcoin derivatives
- Understanding of Bitcoin’s value proposition, willingness to be paid in bitcoin
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Discord Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, React Native Crypto Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Node.js Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.