Senior Full stack developer with expertise in dev ops
Airstack is a decentralized data network that makes blockchain activity easily discoverable, browsable, and consumable. Before Airstack, blockchain data was trapped in silos: A person might transact with a bunch of dapps, or interact with different protocols, or earn various currencies, or trade different tokens, or participate in various DAOs, or be a member of several NFT communities, and each of those transactions happen in isolation. Airstack brings those transactions together in virtual stacks of data. For example, with Airstack you can easily pinpoint that 5040 people all used a specific dapp today, that 807 of them used that dapp plus a specific DeFi protocol, 257 of them are members of investment DAOs, and that 53 of them are also attending the upcoming ETH.cc conference.
This data is incredibly valuable to developers, traders, investors, marketers, and for various types of business development. The Airstack Data Privacy Protocol (ADPP) provides for access to this data while empowering consumers to securely lock, control and monetize it. ADPP also provides a method for ensuring that no 3rd party, including Airstack, can de-anonymize user data without their permission.
We are looking for a passionate full stack developer with dev-ops expertise to join the Airstack core team. Airstack is a decentralized data network that makes blockchain activity easily discoverable, browsable, and consumable.
- By being one of the core developers you will have a large impact on the direction of the product both from a design and technical perspective
- Being involved in software design and development
- Help implement products and features built on bleeding edge technology
- Build tooling that enables the team to debug problems in our infrastructure deployments
- Work with Protocol Engineers to create insight into upcoming bottlenecks in our infrastructure and the network
- Ensure our alerting system gives us the right information at the right time without being a distraction
- Contribute to the observability of our decentralized network and hosted infrastructure
- Create guides and open source tools that makes it easier for external teams to run Ceramic nodes and Sub Graphs
- Contribute to leveling up our DevOps practices
- Scale our Ceramic node infrastructure
- Contribute to security best practices of our DevOps team
- Working with security auditing firms to ensure safety of code
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software developer / DevOps engineer or equivalent
- Shipped large scale infrastructure used in production applications
- Comfortable building infrastructure components from (almost) scratch
- Experience with various infra as code frameworks (e.g. Terraform, Infura)
- Experience working with REST and Graphql APIs
- Worked with multiple different cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Comfortable debugging code in multiple languages (e.g. nodejs, go, python)
- Some existing understanding of Web3 - curiosity to learn is enough
- A knack for quickly learning new problem areas, weighing tradeoffs, and recommending a path forward
We are a distributed workforce enabling everyone to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options and token incentive plans
Airstack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
June 15, 2022