Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
A bit about us:Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!A bit about the role:We have launched an incredible opportunity that empowers you to revolutionise the gaming industry and shape the future of web3! We are actively seeking a dynamic individual with an extraordinary ability to transform tokens into a compounding force of growth within our captivating video game ecosystem. As a key player on our team, you will bring your strong quantitative skills to the forefront, allowing you to identify constraints and unlock abundant opportunities to enhance the game's progression loop.In this role as Growth Analyst, you will be the visionary behind a groundbreaking compounding token growth strategy, effectively bootstrapping the web while keeping costs in check. Your sharp analytical mind and acute attention to detail will empower you to make informed decisions about which experiments to run and how to thoughtfully allocate tokens. By leveraging your unique perspective, you will optimise the game's economy and create an immersive and rewarding experience for our players.Are you ready to unleash your quantitative prowess, seize limitless possibilities, and embark on an extraordinary journey toward web3 gaming? If so, we enthusiastically await your application.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define & measure return on tokens, particularly focussed on games to enable loop optimisation
- Analyse data to optimise growth loops by identifying constraints and growth opportunities
- Recommend how to allocate token budgets for game tokens to optimise portfolio return on tokens
- Use data to identify the constraint in token growth loops, partnering with Growth Marketing on funnel optimisation
- Build easy to follow models with multiple input and output variables
- Draw meaningful insights from the analysis results and effectively communicating them to stakeholders or decision-makers. This involves translating technical findings into actionable insights and presenting them in a clear and understandable manner
- Develop strategies to allocate tokens to grow and retain users
- Conduct customer research to understand user behaviour
We would love you to have:
- Degree qualified in Quantitative field (Math, Stats, Physics, Comp Science, Actuarial etc)
- Example of running a process or program that resulted in significant business impact
- Proficiency in data analysis, modelling, and visualisation: You have a talent for presenting complex data in a way that is easy to understand and provides valuable insights
- Prior experience in data science or a closely related field and working on data-driven projects, preferably in a product, platform, or marketing-led company
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- SQL skills: You will frequently use SQL for data manipulation, analysis, and reporting
- Strong understanding of correlation vs causation, AB testing design & evaluation, basic ML approaches (e.g. linear regression)
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Analyst Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Immutable know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!