Growth Partnership Specialist (PH)
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!Who we areWe are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Drive marketing direction for overall fiat campaigns and crypto & fiat partnerships initiatives in order to increase both user growth and transaction volume growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and work with other teams across all functions (Business Development, Operations) to conceptualize, develop and execute monthly campaigns as well as other marketing-related initiatives for Coins.
- Drive higher LTV and transaction frequency of Coins users via marketing tools (i.e landing pages & activity tools) and user activation strategies to further incentivize and gamify users.
- Execute experimentation strategy to identify the most effective incentive type for each user segment, based on uplift and cost efficiencies.
- Craft and support product marketing launches for new and existing business lines and new product features updates.
- Support paid advertising campaign setups on Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter and etc.
- Update partnership campaign calendar (including new launches, activations and local campaigns but not limited to) in order to manage stakeholders campaign timelines internally and externally.
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition marketing, retention and advocacy practices.
What we expect from you
- At least 3+ years of experience in marketing campaign and/or fiat payment channels experience and/or CRM/email marketing preferably at a fast-paced tech company.
- Organised, detailed- and result-oriented, strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects from start to finish, with input from a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong team mindset and solid work ethic.
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.