Intern - Product Assistant
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist product managers in global competitive analysis and user research.
- Assist product managers in user research and user interview.
- Assist product managers in writing product requirements documents.
- Assist product managers in product testing.
- Translate Chinese content into English, collaborate with the localisation team to ensure translations are completed on time.
- Assist UX Designer in content management.
- English native speaker, fluent in Chinese
- Available to work 3-5 days per week, prefer long term internship
- Passionate about the crypto industry. Have experience using CEX/DEX/DEFI/NFT etc
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative to solve problems
Please let Binance know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!