Investment Director - Binance Labs
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?As part of our continued growth and expansion, Binance is looking for a Token/crypto Investment Associate to join our team with a focus in sourcing and evaluating deals for our Binance Labs team:
- Proactively source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Qualify inbound leads for the firm by meeting with top crypto founders and management teams.
- Ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Execute on due diligence, helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities via market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- In-depth understanding and relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc.
- Demonstrable passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in venture capital or M&A (with a cryptocurrency /blockchain focus), or in a startup, technology or crypto business.
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills as our investment team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis.
- Fluent in English
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.