KYC & Onboarding Intern
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turnInnovation - We never give up seeking creative waysTeamwork - We value each other’s effortsOpenness - We are transparent with our processesCourage - We are not afraid of mistakesUrgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Review KYC/CDD/name screening cases according to the AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Performs other AML/CFT related duties as required.
- Who will you be working with?
- Co-work with the AML team.
- What challenges will you face?
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, analytical mind, problem-solving aptitude, and strong organizational skills.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Self-research ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Fluent English.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Internship Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Aml Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Kyc Crypto Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let WOO Network know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!